Slovakia is located in the center of Europe. For this reason, the country is a link in commercial international traffic. The influx of international transport has heavily burdened Slovakia’s motorway. To guarantee the quality of roads, toll roads were introduced.
On behalf of the Government, MyTo is responsible for the maintenance of the toll system and the collection of receipts from Slovakian tolls. This modern toll system offers OBU prepayment options including via the Internet or automatically with the Multi Service Tolls Card.
Multi Service Tolls receives, collects and pays all invoices. All transactions are shown on our crystal clear invoice, sorted by license plate and box number. A summary of the transaction data is provided to you quickly and efficiently, without the need for additional administrative handling.
We offer the pre-pay method of toll payment in Slovakia. In the pre-paid toll regime, the road user will use the specified road sections only after paying the toll. This payment method is the most convenient way of paying tolls in Slovakia.
Registration for pre-pay system can be done using:
• Using the Paper application form.
• Online in the Sky Toll Customer Zone.
- What We Do
What We Do
- Provide the best available conditions for toll payments.
- Easy ordering via our online ordering portal (MyTolls)
- Payments of the Slovakian tolls
- Production of Multi Service Toll cards
- Details of the toll costs, sorted by card number and truck
- Daily financial management information
- Digital information
- Toll Information
On board units Mandatory:
Vehicles required to pay tolls:
HGV of 3,5 t and above and motor vehicles for transport of more than 9 persons including the driver
All Motorways and selected first class roads
Sky Toll, Multi Service Tolls Card