In order for you to travel all goods transport vehicles weighing over 3.5 tons must be equipped with an on board unit (OBU), the Multi Service Toll Box. This calculates a per-kilometer toll based on the number of vehicle axles, distance traveled and the emission rating of the HGV vehicle.
We also offer the Fréjus Card to pay passage through the Fréjus tunnel and the Mont Blanc tunnel. For more information click here.
Multi Service Tolls receives, collects and pays all invoices. All transactions are shown on our crystal clear invoice, sorted by license plate and box number. All transaction data are shown on our crystal clear cumulative invoice, sorted by card number and truck plate. A summary of the transaction data is provided to you quickly and efficiently, without the need for additional administrative handling.
- What We Do
What We Do
- Application and maintenance of the Multi Service Toll Box, TIS-PL and Fréjus Card
- Payments of the French tolls
- Provide required bank guarantees
- VAT invoice
- Details of the toll costs, sorted by card number and truck
- Daily financial management information
- Digital information
- Toll Information
Toll System: TIS PL ‘Télépéage
Inter Sociétés Poids Lourds’
Onboard units Mandatory: Yes (Multi Service Toll box)
Vehicles required to pay tolls: 3.5 t and over or 3 > M
Toll routes: All Motorways and major bridges and tunnels (plus Frejus card)
Payment: Multi Service Toll Box and Fréjus card
- Description of toll system
- Distance-based – amount due depends on use
- Click below to download.