The total Austrian road network, including the motorways, is approximately 2.000 kilometres long. Due to investments, existing roads are expanded to ensure a good traffic flow on Austrian motorways. On the motorways a kilometre related toll applies, known as the GO-Maut.
The road network is managed by ASFINAG, an organization that also collects the incoming toll revenues from GO-Maut. Multi Service receives and pays all invoices. All transactions are shown on our crystal clear cumulative invoice, sorted by card number and license plate. The transaction data are provided to you quickly and efficiently, without the need for additional administrative handling.
- What We Do
What We Do
- Multi Service Tolls card(s) and GO-Box(es)
- Payments of Austrian tolls
- Required bank guarantees to ASFINAG
- VAT Invoice
- Details of the toll costs, sorted by card number and truck
- Daily financial management information
- Digital information
- Toll Information
- Toll System: Go-Maut
Onboard units Mandatory: yes
Vehicles required to pay tolls: 3,5 t and over
Toll routes: All Motorways
- Description of toll system
- Distance-based – amount due depends on use The use of all Autobahnen and Schnellstraßen requires the purchase of a vignette (toll sticker) . Drivers without a valid,vignette are fined € 240 and € 8 for day vignette.